Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CL CentrinoLab Centrino Oxandrolone anavar

M

meatsauce

tab says CL on one ide, didnt show in the pic. other side is the cut line down the middle. the package has that hologram that says "authentic" CL . its a thin sticker, u see i peeled it a bit to show how its attached.

sweet taste . didnt chew, just if you suck on it.

the writing on the bottom says "a synthetic anabolic steroid derived from dihydrotestosteronesmall with small androgenicity accompanied by moderate anabolic effect"

its not my typo, it says dihydrotestosteronesmall as one word.

also lol- "MANUFATURED" by centrinolab of thailand-

what do the typos mean? you think this is actually oxandrolone or is it known to be something different. do we know the dosing of their pills? batch is made march of this year.

not just a shameless bump, but its day 4 of use at 20mg ed and its causing good effect. the only issue is if it is oxandrolone or another anabolic. but as far as my inexperienced self can tell, im being effected in a way that is obvious. strength is up as well as anaerobic performance in general.

still thirsting to know is anyone knows specifics about chemisttry, or if anyone experienced with anavar knows if this has its effects or the profile of another steroid.

Just curious as to how you liked it? I just got some from this lab, and I'm a little nervous to try it, worried if its the real deal!!! Thanks!!

Top Bottom