Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Almost black tren e from gp....

there's no way i would inject that into your body bro... that is far from legit... get your money back...

Trying. Emailed them and they said its the batch color and it's safe. Sent another saying I wanted a refund or replacement even if it's a diff brand as long as it's clean and properly dosed and I attached a pic. Nothing ywt

Nope all they said this time was "Hello we have been threw this before it has to do with Oxidation and color of the powder what you have a legit Tren E "

I have never seen black tren, somebody else told me too that he was concerned about the new tren.

It is just guess work without lab testing. get something like home steroid test to see what inside is. you will see if it its tren or they just messed up with some black paint die.

I had some pills testes ( another UG not GP), some powder + glue + paint die inside only.

I had some of their gear lab testes (not all,) came out good but things are changing all the time today good gear next day junk.

If you know someone else who got this stuff could you direct him to this thread and give his input? Maybe if there are enough displeased customers they will do something to make it right.

There is absolutely NO WAY in hell I'd ever inject that!!! I've seen some discolored/oxidized Tren before, but there was still opacity to the oil, and it was a red/reddish brown color.
Mobil-1 5W-30 straight from the store would look more legit being called Tren than what's in that vial! I'd continue trying for a refund or replacement from the source, as well as probably never use them again.

You need to post this pic over at outlaw or/AND ironmag. Get others who have this same batch to post there too. Once they see that there's no way the source wouldn't do something about it/send you a replacement. They must not know how bad it really is.

Top Bottom