Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sprint workouts

redlantern00

Hi just wondering what are some good sprint workouts to make me faster good exercises for the fast twitch muscles thank you

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Stairs and Hills are brutal and build great power.
30 sec uphill runs/stair climbs at 100% and light jog or speedwalk back down for 15 to 20 repeats.

I like to run on the treadmill at like a 7 minute mile pace for a minute and then sprint for a minute, alternating back and forth for like 20 minutes. I'm someone that runs a mile in under 6 mins. Trust me it will smoke you in those 20 mins if you put out

Hi everybody -
I'm a producer with ABC World News, and we're working on a story about EPO use.

We're looking for people who would be willing to do a phone interview for the show this week.

If you know anybody who might be interested in talking to us, please let me know. You can message me at this account.

Thanks!

Hi just wondering what are some good sprint workouts to make me faster good exercises for the fast twitch muscles thank you

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Go to a track,,,walk the turns ans sprint the straight aways. 30-40 mins of this should wipe you out.

Hi everybody -
I'm a producer with ABC World News, and we're working on a story about EPO use.

We're looking for people who would be willing to do a phone interview for the show this week.

If you know anybody who might be interested in talking to us, please let me know. You can message me at this account.

Thanks!

Interesting...did you have any volunteers lol?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Go to a track,,,walk the turns ans sprint the straight aways. 30-40 mins of this should wipe you out.

^^^ this is what I like to do, but in reality at first 20 max and you are toast! Legs will be noodles!!! Make sure to stretch hamstrings and calves, don't want to pull those!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I am still trying to run fast on treadmill, as of now my digital reading has reached 8.7, which probably means 8.7 km/hour. But this is really tough! I may run at 8.7 km/hour for 12 minutes for couple of weeks but after a while it slides down to running at that speed in 5 minutes. It is so tough, weight training appears to be lot more easier.

Top Bottom