Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some good advice

bulldoger

Now look I v's out for a few years do to illnes and I batlledand won the benig tumor on hypophisis, along side other problems9999probs,so I feelt that my body lacks testosterone,and go to apotecary to buy Galenica's testosteron depo 250mg ampules,and they said we don't have that any more,after that and to cut down the story i worked blood tests and it said that minimum testosteron's levels are 6 and i had a 2 so that's 3x under minimum,so i told that to the doc,and she prescribed me a 6 months every month one 250mg amp ,and that's wrong she render me liliputan :mad: coz thats a dose for a midget:confused:,and I am 198cm height(for USA users height 6.5ft and 254lbs weight) and ower 110kg weight,so i decided to start with 500mg of depo and one oral weekly base.OK so now i need to decide wich oral should use anavar or anadrol,and did i need some deca to tendons caused by a sudden increase in power:qt:,and just to be clear i don't need bulk coz i'm allready bulk ,just to get in shape and 4X weekly gym,with greco roman wrestling training combined with some swiming,long walks,hiting heavy bag and best high protein diet that i can provide.SO WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS ANY SUGESTIONS CORECTIONS
REGARDS AND GOD BLESS YOU

Top Bottom