Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post up your road race times here

5k = I am just under 27 minutes (with a 17 pound weight vest). When I get down to 24 minutes (with 17 pounds) , I am going to run a 4 week cycle of epistane (low dose). Eventually I will drop the 17 pounds to about 8 lbs and just make that my standard run.

I did a 10k in Rotterdam yesterday (marathon day).
Ran a little over 57 minutes. Considering I was unprepared and it was real crowded (12000 contestant simultaniously), I'm satisfied with the time.
Will do more 10k's in the coming months, as I like competitive running).

I'll be running a 5 k next week, stay posted

good luck..

before i got into bodybuilding I was routinely running 5K's. we had a little group that would get together every friday night and we would do a 5K trail run on mixed terrain and with a lot of hills. i was getting in the 23's. when i ran 5K road races I would routinely get in the low 22's which was good enough to usually get in the top 3 in my age group. granted it was in FL and the heat and the humidity was a killer, no telling my times would of been in milder weather

Oh, I am much slower than that! I just ran almost 5 k this morning, and it was at least 27 minutes. I did have my dog with me though (he tried to stop to sniff a couple times :))

Oh dear, I must have timed something wrong or measured the route wrong because my race time today was 31:20.
Lots of room for improvement!!

dogs cannot run long distances, they cannot sweat like us. surprised he could run 5K with you at that pace. he must be a beast

He didn't run in the race...LOL
when I took him for a 5 k run on Sunday he tried to lie down half way through, but it was already 10:30 a.m. so it was warmer. I made him keep up anyway...but I felt bad. He drank a lot of water when we got home.
We usually go at 5:30 a.m. and he's fine.
He's a German Shepherd with a plush coat, so I am anticipating leaving him at home as my long run distances get longer, and it gets warmer out. But he can still come on the shorter ones in the early morning before work.
New goal is a half marathon in September.

Top Bottom