Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Overdoing it?

esteve101

Hey everyone,
To summarize a long story, basically I have hypothyroidism and low test (both are now being treated Armour thyroid and androgel). I am 23, docs still dont know what the cause of the issues are. I am 5'9 155 say around 10-11% BF. I train 7 days a week in boxing. Basic workout is something like 45 minutes boxing, 20 minute elliptical (bad knees from a kick boxing accident) and 20 minutes wights. I am wondering a couple things. 1. Am I over doing the cardio and 2.Would there be anything that can lean me down. My diet is low carb and clean 1900-2200 cals a day. Lately I have been trying to drop some bf and it just is not happening. Could the amount of cardio be causing this? I have never been a believer in overtraining.

Bro, I don't know what you can or can't take with your thyroid issue. I assume you might need to be careful what you put in your body but hopefully someone who has more experience in this area will chime in. Otherwise, I can tell you no, you are not overdoing the cardio. IMO you need to do atleast an hour per day to start seeing bf lower. And you should look into gw501516 and albuterol for cutting.

You are right, I haven't found anything wrong with your schedule. You are going fine. Things which should be remembered that you have to keep on going with the proper diet(juice up the diet with liquid power sources). Its true that too much exercise lower down the strength of body but proper diet also helps in gaining the power back. Agree with elite7777 to increase the time of exercise that might reduce some bf of yours.

Alright thanks guys this is a 6-7 time a week training schedule. I honestly don't know why people would think this is too much. For albuterol has anyone had experience with this?

Top Bottom