Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Endurance Runner Log

Jst81161

Hello all I am starting a log of my first cycle. Now this log Im planning to use for 4 weeks. The supplement I will be using is called EQ-Plex (hope I don't get in trouble for using names). I am also using a product called cycle assist to help with if any side effects. After doing research I read this is one of the more milder aas one could use. So I decided to give it a try and see if it will help me achieve my goals which are to run faster times in various events. I'm not going to the olympics so drug testing is not an issue. I thought I thought I would start this log because the amount of endurance athletes using supplements to improve their times is far and few. So I thought I would start and maybe one day it will help some down the road whether good or bad. Pardon the if it seems I'm bantering but it's my log I'll banter if I want. I thought about posting this log in other places like runners world or something like that but this forum seems as good as any people aren't judgemental which is is nice and people are active which is a plus. Any ways A little description of me.

height 5'9" (I'm short)
weight 150 lbs
bf- 10%
age-27

my times these past few months again not very competitive by any means
800- 2:03
1600- 4:36
2 mile- 10:00

Dosage Day 1 taken at 7:41pm pacifc
eq-plex - 3/4 capsule ( I open to capsule and just put the powder in my mouth and wash down with water)
cycle assist- 2 capsules

7:50pm pacific-ate dinner good size greek salad ( I try to eat as healthy as possible)

I am starting with really low dosages because I am not sure how my body is going to react to these. The directions for the eq-plex say 1-2 capsules twice a day but these dosages usually apply to body builders so I'm splitting the difference. Various logs I've read involving endurance athletes they usually use low dosages anyway. So Im just going to start with maybe 1 capsule once a day see what happens. The cycle assist says 4 capsules twice a day but Im using only two again given the low dose of eq Im using.

My plan is to report every few days noting any changes in regards to dosage effects of any kind. Improvements of any kind as well. Those reading please feel free to give feedback good or bad.

This is my third day taking EQ-plex. I have been taking about 3/4 of a capsule once a day. I'm taking the supplements cycle assist about 2 capsules twice a day. I have added the supplement post cycle 2 its called. Im taking about 1 capsule once a day. I feel more energy throughout the day.
I take my Eq-plex in the morning and my cycle assist in the morning and late afternoon about 8 hours apart. I take the post cycle 2 supplement about 30 minutes into my workout. It says to take it 30 minutes before exercise but I tried that the first day I got and I ended up taking a nap. Anyways I had a track workout at a indoor track at the gym I go ( for those that have not run indoors its fun but very challenging also) to its a 200 meter track I did it with my training partner he's also my best friend. Here was the workout

Warm up jog 12 minutes
Drills, strides
800 meters-2:02 (not a bad time) the splits were 30,31,30,31 (so pretty even) my training partner was a big help he was coming off an injury so he paced me for the first two laps he did end up running 2:03 hes way faster than me when hes healthy.
rest 5 minutes
1600 meters- 4:46 splits were (2:27 first 800 then 2:19 second 800)= 4:46
rest 5 minutes
100 meter strides (15-14 seconds)
Lift weights, abs

First time doing an 800 on a indoor track, last time I did an 800 was outdoors a few months ago I ran 2:03 (so there seems to be an improvement)
1600 planned to be steady first half and then pick it up the second half 4:46 not bad

Overall I was kind of nervous going into the workout not know how the EQ-Plex would affect me. Once the workout started I was focused on what I needed to do. The 800 indoors was a lot harder than I thought especially running the turns my friend showed some things to help and I basically followed the same path. Don't know what I would do without him. A lot of things about running cross country track I learned from him. Anyways EQ-Plex seemed to help well see what happens in the next coming days. More to come. Again any who reads this please feel free to comment or give feedback good or bad is always appreciated.

You do realize that EQ-plex is a prohormone right? It does suppress the HPTA which means it will shutdown your natural test production. What do you have lined up for PCT?

For your goals of running better times there are much better alternatives in my opinion.

My current supplements I'm taking are called cycle assist for my liver and post cycle 2 to help keep my hormones in balance. I'm taking both right now. Do you have any other alternatives in mind?

I forgot to mention ill will be taking those two cycle assist and post after I finish a 4 week cycle of the eq-plex

Okay so here is my post todays workout was a hill workout with rolling hill sprints. I was writing a more detailed post but somehow everything go refreshed so I had to start all over again. Here is a summary of today. I upped the dosage today I took a half capsule of EQ-plex in the morning had good energy throughout the day. Took other half of capsule along with capsule of post cycle 2 30 minutes before training. Here is what I did today.

Drills
Sprints 100 meter dirt hill 6x
jog 5 minutes
200 meter rolling hills sprints 3x
jog 5 minutes
Mile repeats rolling hills 5:52 5:47
jog 5 minutes
200 meter rolling hill sprints 3x
total distance 4 miles

After running practice I had someone with the sprints up the hill but the rest I was on my own my training partner wasn't able to make it. After completed running had a nutrigrain bar, water, and gatorade, headed to weight room.
Pull ups 2x10 with 15 lbs weight
Chin ups 2x10 with 15 lbs weight
Pawing drill 3x10 15 lbs, 10lbs, no weight
One arm rowing while pawing 35 lbs, 45 lbs, 2x10
3x100 meter sprints 15 seconds
Single Leg deadlift 3x10 50,60,65

Okay so I started my training at 4:30 finished everything at 7:50 so include 15 minute drive to weight room say total training time 3 hours. How I felt during the running workout felt like I was able to push myself harder on the sprints. The mile repeats I usually am not able to go faster than 6 minute pace on them, I was able to do 5:52, 5:47 after hill sprints so not bad. after finishing running. Headed to weight room, I got a second wind and felt renergized it kind of scared me a little. I can see why this EQ-Plex in the weight room, but it wore off. as time went on. I think I am going to keep the Eq-plex dosage to half a capsule once a day on recovery days and a total of one capsule on track workouts and hard days.

Anyways here is what happened today feel free to give feedback good or bad is always appreciated.

Okay ive been using eq-plex for about two weeks now. I was running the other day and into the run I started to feel lighted headed and dizzy. I usually feel like this when my sodium and potassium levels are off. I've been reading that some hormones can cause retention of sodium, potassium, and other various things. So I've been drinking more Gatorade lately and fluids that have sodium and p

Sorry got cut off. Potassium levels. Which is interesting. I've also decided to reduce the dosage of the eq-plex and post cycle and cycle assist I'm taking about 1/2 capsule eq-plex once a day. I capsule of cycle assist and 1 capsule of cycle assist. It's been a few days. Trained today felt a lot better. Gonna keep drinking more Gatorade the next few days. It seems to be helping.

Again whoever is reading this post feel free to give feedback good or bad. I'm thinking of adding beta alanine see if it helps and if there are any benefits.

Okay its been an interesting couple of days.

On Monday I did 5k race to test my endurance. I got 2nd overall not bad considering the low mileage I am doing right now. My time was 16:09 for 5k. First and Second mile felt okay but really hurting at 2.5 miles. So not bad considering. I am still on the eq-plex I am taking about half a capsule still. And one capsule of the other two products to help with my liver.

A few days ago I got a blood test done to test my overall test levels to see where they were at. And the results came back today I was at 177 for my total testosterone levels. According to the test results it seems I naturally have low testosterone. But then I read its really the free and available testosterone that matters the most. Will have to do more research on it. I am going to take 1 capsule of the post cycle 2x a day see what happens. I will get a blood test again and test the free and available testosterone in a month or so.

I got some gw today and am going to see if that help improves endurance at all. More to come.Please feel free to give feed back good or bad is appreciated.

What is EQ-Plex roughly? As rick said if it takes over for normal hpt axis functioning is it more of a muscle building compound hence beneficial for sprinting or is it known for increasing endurance?

Top Bottom