Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Endurance athlete designer steroids

Jst81161

New to this forum. I've am sub elite runner I just ordered my first cycle of eq. Never done aas before so this is my first cycle. I bought some pct assist and other pct to help me with my first cycle.

I know I'm not the only runner who has or has thought about using aas or other peds to help make gains. So if anyone else would like to share what has worked or what hasn't worked for endurance athletes please share. If they could help me with designer aas that has worked. Living in USA it's seems to be really difficult to know if your getting the real thing or not. Any input would be appreciated.

do some searches for this subject. there's been some good discussion regarding endurance / cardio steroids and supplementation. i'm taking albuterol pre workout and it has cranked my cardio capacity way up. gw-501516 is another option you should definitely look into. bear in mind if ur competitive that they might test for things like gw now.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

I really new to aas and albuterol I read I really strong and not recommended for new users. I read that Winabol, Probadrol, eq-plex are some good ones to start with if a new user. What does everyone think? These all seem pretty accessible. Others it looks like it seems access is a challenge. I'm not touching epo. Too dangerous and expensive right now.

I was looking at the gw 501516 product I was wondering if your allowed to answer where else can I get it besides uniquechem site.

I really new to aas and albuterol I read I really strong and not recommended for new users. I read that Winabol, Probadrol, eq-plex are some good ones to start with if a new user. What does everyone think? These all seem pretty accessible. Others it looks like it seems access is a challenge. I'm not touching epo. Too dangerous and expensive right now.

Endurance atheletes fomt need steroids. You will gain weight fast and this will hinder your running. If you.need a boost look into epo before a contest. If you dont want to use drugs just draw your own blood a couple Weeks before and inject it back in the night before the race.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EliteFitness

Dude. Epo will kill you. Do not use unless administered by someone who knows what's going on and can monitor your hemocrit levels.

I really new to aas and albuterol I read I really strong and not recommended for new users.

Albuterol isn't an aas and not that strong bro. Well... it's strong but not any stronger than ephedra and definitely a cleaner feeling. Not near as jacked up as clen.

Albuterol would like to try but would it help a middle distance runner run faster. What pct should you use?

Top Bottom