Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DHEA – is it worth it?

RS Transaderm is topical DHEA (much more bio available than taken orally) along with some other ingredients. It has a whole list of benefits.

The ruthless banner in my sig takes you to their site where you can find out more about it. The codes below the banner in my sig are good for discounts on Transaderm or phytoserms.

RS Transaderm is topical DHEA (much more bio available than taken orally) along with some other ingredients. It has a whole list of benefits.

The ruthless banner in my sig takes you to their site where you can find out more about it. The codes below the banner in my sig are good for discounts on Transaderm or phytoserms.

Thanks Rick! I think RSTransaderm is cycled but what about oral DHEA. Should it be cycled or can it be taken 365 days per year? I ask because i have some DHEA tabs.

Thank again Rick... What's the length of a typical cycle? Would a PCT be needed if DHEA is run alone?

Top Bottom