Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best roids for cycling?

Itsrori

I'm wondering if anyone can help me decide what roids suit me best. I want to obviously get the most energy possible and not get tired I'm riding up major uphills and it's 23 miles one way total of 46 miles a day 5 days out of the week. I would love something that cuts and gives me energy. Is deca ok or not? Please help
Thanks guys :)

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

As a competing cyclist, PT and experienced user no roid is going to give you energy!
Test is by far the best base at 125mg to 150mg a week. This dose over 12 weeks will aid significantly in your recovery. Meaning that you can put in more for consecutive training days.
Deca at any dose should be combined with at least 75mg of test. Unless you dont want a sex drive and say hello to mr flop!
However when combined with 100mg Deca and a Aromotise Inhibitor like arimidex at 25mg every 2nd to 3rd day to keep Estrogen levels from soaring. Basically this dose for the first 8 weeks of a 12 week cycle will increase your RBC meaning higher blood oxygenation and hence cycling endurance.
my advice do your research before jumping in! As coming off roid cycle will drop your times, you will take much longer to recover and may become depressed due to haphazard hormones.
often its not worth it! Unless you really know or have proper guidance!

I was looking for exactly what you want endurance and cuts to preform better and look better so the guys here told me the best endurance agents is test and eq and gw501516 and your endurance will be through the roof !! Never tried it yet but I will soon
Cheeers !!

Sent from my GT-I9295 using EliteFitness

Use Osta and GW for what you are looking for. Little to no sides/shutdown when compared to the AAS you are asking about.

Cycling endurance under Lactic Threshold (LT) on recovery days. Long Slow Distance! On effort days LT and above ramp upto 30mins (total time above LT) 1min on 2min off intervals, 3 min on, 5 minutes off. 6 min on 20 min off. Depending on your goals.

You need to build capillary density, type 1 muscle fibre hypertrophy, cardiac efficiency (lowered stroke rate) be mindfil that other physiological differences WILL occur and dont use rezting heart rate to gauge cardiac efficiency, as some 30% plus of athletes may not develop this!
Know your LT? And train with a power meter if possible, consider gym bikez to do intervals on and focus on maintaining the same poeer for your intervals!

PS Im a PT here in Australia with strong Sport Sciences background.

Again training program will focus on your goals.

Bicarb Soda is dirt cheap and will aid in training over LT.

Albuterol is a sound Broncodilater and will increase Respiratory Threshold which in turn will increase Lactic Threshold. Use it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off to avoid adaptation.

^ what this guy said! Damn that was good info man (as a fellow cyclist!) Power meter is the key here which i have started using as of lately! these things work and will help you gauge the amount of power you should be putting out!

I'm a newbie to this forum, but I'm also into mountain biking since I got my u/23 colours here in s.a. was thinking of also running a test/ eq cycle low hrt dose test and moderate eq. The bicarb idea is awesome... Makes sense to me.

Top Bottom