Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice please...

Ascension

Hello Everybody,

Ive been a lazy git of wintertime!

But at last the weather is warmer and I've got myself back into a training regime and would like some advice on what are the best supplements to use, stack and cycle.

i'm primarily an endurance athlete but would also like to add 10-15kg of quality lean muscle.

because of some of the sports I enjoy (quadrathlons, rock climbing and martial arts) maintaining an optimum power to weight ratio is important so whatever gains I make (size wise) needs to be solid powerful muscle not just size for the sake of size if that make sense.

I used to use creatine and have just ordered some 'ancient strength' creatine which seems to have a good feedback from users.

I have been advised that Equipoise may be what I am looking for, I started reading up about it but there seems to be conflicting info about how it should be used. alone or stacked and if stacked what with??? and what should it be cycled with to prevent GYNO?

hoping somebody can advice?
or at least point me in the direction of some definitive unbiased info.

what do I want from EQ?
something that will increase my strength and allow me to train harder and make gains faster.
hope you can help???

Top Bottom