Why do you like it when guys cum in your mouth?

Posted: 16-May-2008 08:27 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Why do you like it when guys cum in your mouth? within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: I never went down on a man until I married my first husband. Same here. I had no idea what the hell to expect. Man let me tell you, it is not like I love it and there are times depending on what he eats and it is not the best taste. But you know what, it makes him happy and he goes south on me, so why not return the favor. Over the years of b...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Why do you like it when guys cum in your mouth?

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 16-May-2008, 08:27 AM   #41
Angel
the 1 who knows it all

Karmic Power: 831
Karma Hits: 3247013
Angel the supreme being of Good Karma.Angel the supreme being of Good Karma.Angel the supreme being of Good Karma.Angel the supreme being of Good Karma.Angel the supreme being of Good Karma.Angel the supreme being of Good Karma.Angel the supreme being of Good Karma.Angel the supreme being of Good Karma.Angel the supreme being of Good Karma.Angel the supreme being of Good Karma.Angel the supreme being of Good Karma.
Re: Why do you like it when guys cum in your mouth?

Quote posted by
I never went down on a man until I married my first husband.

Same here. I had no idea what the hell to expect. Man let me tell you, it is not like I love it and there are times depending on what he eats and it is not the best taste. But you know what, it makes him happy and he goes south on me, so why not return the favor. Over the years of being with him I have gotten used to it and don't mind it.
Nothing against spitters, I mean no one is the same or thinks the same...BUT , just sitting here thinking about it and I think that it would kinda kill the moment and possibly be a little like wtf....To sit there and give your man a bj then spit it out, that's like saying "ewww gross, thank god that is done I hated every moment of it"...

United States

Gallery of Angel  
Discover our most exclusive membership.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 16-May-2008, 10:00 AM   #42
United States
Quote posted by Angel
.To sit there and give your man a bj then spit it out, that's like saying "ewww gross, thank god that is done I hated every moment of it"...

exactly, or when a woman goes down but won't finish, i can fix that, take her 90% there and leave her hangin.. and i have done it..

It's great to see the women of EF being real about so many issues and concerns and at the same time, it good to see the men being respectful..
Gallery of SpyWizard  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 08-Jun-2008, 04:07 PM   #43

Quote posted by Angel
BUT , just sitting here thinking about it and I think that it would kinda kill the moment and possibly be a little like wtf....To sit there and give your man a bj then spit it out, that's like saying "ewww gross, thank god that is done I hated every moment of it"...

You know, after reading this I thought... What if a guy were licking his girl and all of a sudden turned away and started spitting out of his mouth. Goes to the sink or whatever and SPPPPITT! SPLATTT SPLARGHHH. running thw water and gargling... etc... then comes back to bed. "Hey baby, how was that? You want some more?"

Would you girls appreciate it?
Gallery of gonelifting  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 20-Oct-2010, 06:52 PM   #44

i enjoy doing that for my man love the look on his face sometimes he likes to bust on my face but most of the time i swallow he loves it and so do i
Gallery of msesquisite  

Old 20-Oct-2010, 09:43 PM   #45
United States
I'd never marry a woman that didnt swallow, what would be the point? If she was to suck my then spit it out or just leave a mess everytime.. ummm no

I like to eat to orgasm, so i would expect the same from her
Gallery of dutchman063  

Old 20-Oct-2010, 10:57 PM   #46
United States
Only a few women have told me they really enjo this. One told me she likes the feeling of cum in her throat- that is all she said. One said she liked knowing 'her man was inside her, forever.' That is a bit kinky.
Gallery of needtogetarmy  

Thumbs up Re: Why do you like it when guys cum in your mouth?

Old 29-Oct-2010, 12:00 PM   #47
United States
Quote posted by musclemom View Post
Well, there is definitely a sense of accomplishment ...

And, honestly, it's nice to do something nice for someone you care about

And if you get the logistics right, it never actually goes IN your mouth, just right down the throat, so I mean, we're only talking barely a tablespoon, here.
a darn good response!
Gallery of rnch  

Old 30-Oct-2010, 06:46 AM   #48

Quote posted by bluebird View Post
sorry, i can't enlighten you. Never swallowed cum. What i don't understand is why women would want it smeared all over their faces. Sounds more like a pron fantasy.
+1
Gallery of *ebony*  

Old 09-Nov-2010, 01:17 AM   #49
United States
I see nothing wrong with swallowing. It is empowering in a way, and arousing. I actually really enjoy it from the taste to the feel to the look on his face. I think all chicks should at least try it once.
Gallery of just...v  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 09-Nov-2010, 03:34 PM   #50
United States
totally depended on the guy for me...totally
Gallery of shirlene29  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...