Virgin Hymen ... CLOSE UP!

Posted: 11-Nov-2002 02:00 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Virgin Hymen ... CLOSE UP! within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: Ok, here's the deal, I have a totally sweet pic of a virgin's hymen, it's a true wood blaster! If 5 people reply that they want to see it then I'll post it... otherwise you can f**king forget it!!...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 11-Nov-2002, 02:00 PM   #1
Big Jroy

Ok, here's the deal, I have a totally sweet pic of a virgin's hymen, it's a true wood blaster! If 5 people reply that they want to see it then I'll post it... otherwise you can f**king forget it!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 11-Nov-2002, 02:03 PM   #2
France
i don't want to see it...
i had my share of virgins already.
Gallery of Manu  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 11-Nov-2002, 02:09 PM   #3

Some people scare me
Gallery of DealsMorte  

Old 11-Nov-2002, 02:16 PM   #4
Big Jroy

Originally posted by PolishHammer1977
My question for you is;

How did you get access to this kind of picture?
Someone posted it on my site and I'm passing the goodness along to you! well I'm trying to anyway...

Old 11-Nov-2002, 02:18 PM   #5
Big Jroy

Originally posted by DealsMorte
Some people scare me
I hear ya!

Old 11-Nov-2002, 02:21 PM   #6
Puc

!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gallery of Puc  

Old 11-Nov-2002, 02:28 PM   #7
Big Jroy

Puc voted for it so that's close enough to 5.

Here you go!

http://www.extreme-athlete.com/attachments/hymen1.jpg

Old 11-Nov-2002, 02:29 PM   #8
United States
great I'm trying to eat here
Gallery of sermon_of_mockery  

Old 11-Nov-2002, 02:43 PM   #9
Puc

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KARMA 4 U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U RULE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gallery of Puc  

Old 11-Nov-2002, 02:46 PM   #10
Big Jroy

Originally posted by Puc
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KARMA 4 U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U RULE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right on bro. Great pic isn't it!