Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I keep cutting or bulk?

deadsoul

I started working out and "cutting" for the first time about a month and two weeks ago. I've attached a before picture and a current picture. Though I can definitely see some little changes, such as tiny definition here and there and the drooping area on the stomach (another issue that i'll have to deal with at some point), I'm not sure at what point I should stop trying to lose fat and concentrate on putting on some mass.

Clearly, I don't have much lean body mass, so cutting down to something like ten percent body fat would have me looking like a twig. I was thinking that I'll continue to cut for another four weeks and then begin a clean bulk for a few to several months. My original plan was to cut through September, but I don't want to look too bizarre.

What are your thoughts and/or suggestions. I'm really new to this and I try to read up on more and more everyday, so throw whatever you're thinking at me.

The first pic is the current, the second is the before.

Thank you.

id say keep eating and lifting , in about 5 years of training you should cut down maybe 3 yrs if your genetics are good

Nice work on the weight loss. Damn. I would just start eating maintenance calories (a bit more on lifting days, a bit less on cardio days) and adjust as you see fit. It will take some time but you should fill out with muscle quite nicely while slowly going down in BF%. Pick a good training plan though like 5x5. You want to build mass nice and evenly all over. 5x5 is the way for that.

Top Bottom