Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pound of Protein per Dollar Spreadsheet

Synpax

Go to the second sheet of the workbook to see a pound of protein per dollar spreadsheet.

http://www.braynard.com/diet.xls

You enter the grams per serving, servings per container, cost per container, and shipping if applicable, and it gives you the pounds per dollar.

True, not all protein sources are the same, but I found this helpful to me in seeing through the '4.4 lbs' canister and how many grams of each serving are real protein, etc etc etc.

If this is helpful to you, please hit me with some of that good green stuff. If there is a way to improve it, please let me know.

ALSO - if you know an online vendor who can beat what I have for procomplex, please post it up.

Wait wait, I have a gripe here...
I get Optimum Nutriton from this store near me. 5 lb. tub, 22 grams per serving, 74 servings per container. I get it for $27.50.

Now, when I put that in the calculator it gives me .131 pounds of protein per dollar. If I multiple .131 by 27.50, I get 3.6025. What gives? Shoudn't this add up to 5 lbs?

BFS -
1) it doesn't come out to 5 lbs because Pro Complex isn't 100% protein.

2) You are correct about the pro complex 4.4 only having 28 servings. That really hurts the lbs per $.

3) You are incorrect about netrition. The lowest price is at muscle depot - 5lbs for 24.95 and no need to get the order over 100. It also comes with a free shaker.

Well I get Optimum Nutrtion from a store near me for 27.50, no shipping. 27.50 for 74 servings of protein with 22 grams a serving.

It's not 100% protein? Nothing is, I don't think. For 27.50 I think mine is the best buy. Ordering online costs money, so maybe that one you're talking about is better in terms of that, but I get mine at a store.

You asked why it didn't come back out to 5 lbs, I told you why - there is a difference between a serving size and the protein per serving.

What store will sell you the ON for 27.50? I usually order several tubs so the shipping isn't a problem.

Top Bottom