Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie in cutting...

freakyboy38

Hello guys,

I want to start a cutting diet, I need some advice about fat and carb quantity I am a bit lost about them, this is my first real cut.

I am 23 yo 6.2 feet 210 lbs, and 17% (I think).

My actual diet to start is :

1- 8 white eggs 5 slice of low fat bacon
100g of natural muesli + milk

2- 200g chicken breast
50g basmati rice
some vegetable

3- 200g chicken breast
50g basmati rice
some vegetable

4- 200g chicken breast
50g basmati rice
some vegetable

5- POW 60g whey + 50g brown sugar (Hate the taste of dextrose...)

6- 200g chicken breast
50g basmati rice
some vegetable

7- 350g cottage cheese 0%
1 teaspoon of peanut butter

PS: I add some Olive Oil in my meals.

I train 5-6 times a week, 1h30 lifting then 25" cardio right after. I wonder if I have to add cardio on empty stomac the morning.

I will run Test P Mast P Tren A and t3, I have no question about this, it will be my third cycle on tren.

Need advices thanks

1. Why are you eating so much on a cut?

2. What is your maintenance? Drop 500 cals of that or do cardio to burn 500cals daily\

For cutting (unlike fat loss), I recommend alternate days of high carbs and low carbs. Preferably high carbs when lifting and low carbs when doing cardio.

Cardio on an empty stomach is GOAT

btw drop the Mast at least for now. At 17%bf, it won't help as much as the tren or test will.

No need for the t3 either, at your weight and height, proper diet is enough. Plus you got TREN bro, you will be sweating and melting like a mofo.

Cut the rice out too and use sweet potatoes (THERE DELICIOUS)

Hello guys,

I want to start a cutting diet, I need some advice about fat and carb quantity I am a bit lost about them, this is my first real cut.

I am 23 yo 6.2 feet 210 lbs, and 17% (I think).

My actual diet to start is :

1- 8 white eggs 5 slice of low fat bacon
100g of natural muesli + milk

2- 200g chicken breast
50g basmati rice
some vegetable

3- 200g chicken breast
50g basmati rice
some vegetable

4- 200g chicken breast
50g basmati rice
some vegetable

5- POW 60g whey + 50g brown sugar (Hate the taste of dextrose...)

6- 200g chicken breast
50g basmati rice
some vegetable

7- 350g cottage cheese 0%
1 teaspoon of peanut butter

PS: I add some Olive Oil in my meals.

I train 5-6 times a week, 1h30 lifting then 25" cardio right after. I wonder if I have to add cardio on empty stomac the morning.

I will run Test P Mast P Tren A and t3, I have no question about this, it will be my third cycle on tren.

Need advices thanks

1. Why are you eating so much on a cut?

2. What is your maintenance? Drop 500 cals of that or do cardio to burn 500cals daily\

For cutting (unlike fat loss), I recommend alternate days of high carbs and low carbs. Preferably high carbs when lifting and low carbs when doing cardio.

Cardio on an empty stomach is GOAT

Thank to reply !

1. Because it's my first week of cutting, I am affraid to loose too fast and drop muscle. I think drop everey 2 week?! Or maybe try alternate days as you said.

2. I am not sure to understand ( im french) but will reply, when I am on normal diet the only things which change are the rice in my meals 80-100g and on the morning 150g muesli or oat.

What routine of cardio is the best for you?

btw drop the Mast at least for now. At 17%bf, it won't help as much as the tren or test will.

No need for the t3 either, at your weight and height, proper diet is enough. Plus you got TREN bro, you will be sweating and melting like a mofo.

Cut the rice out too and use sweet potatoes (THERE DELICIOUS)

Thanks for your reply,

I have mast in the cut stack 50 test 50 mast 50tren/ ml so I can't drop it lol. However since I take mast with my deca and tren cycle I don't feel the deca or tren dick. I love it! (caber do his job too).

Sweet potatoes I love it, but are you sure that it is better than basmati rice? All the pro eat it the whole years even on cutting ... How many potatoes/meals should be good?

Chicken and rice 4 times a day !!
I'm going to be miserable !
If I eat like that

Sent from my GT-I9295 using EliteFitness

Great diet and workout for muscle cutting.,
I thinks its very hard to get cutting on muscles after size,.
I am also trying to get cutting on my arm muscles,.

I agree with Africaunite....have a caloric deficit of 500 calories per day from your maintenance calories either by eating less or doing some cardio. This would let you drop a pound a week.

Top Bottom