Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jay Cutler's Diet !!!!!!!

bigswole95

MEAL 1 8:00AM = 15 egg whites 2 yolks,4 slices Ezekiel toast,1 cup (dry) Ezekiel,Hydroxycut Hardcore X

MEAL 2 10:00AM = 10oz steak,2 cups of rice

MEAL 3 12:00PM = 10oz of chicken,4 cups of rice (cooked)

PRE-WORKOUT 1:00PM = Nitro-Tech NOP-47,Hydroxycut Hardcore X

POST-WORKOUT 3:00PM = Nitro-Tech Hardcore Pro Series,Cell-Tech Hardcore Pro Series

MEAL 4 5:00PM = 10oz of buffalo meat,2 cups of rice,Alpha Amino Prototype 216

MEAL 5 7:00PM = 10oz of turkey,1 cup of Ezekiel cereal,2 slices of Ezekiel bread,Nitro-Tech Hardcore Pro Series

MEAL 6 10:00 = Nitro-Tech Hardcore Pro Series,4 slices of Ezekiel bread

Just wanted to post this up an see what you bros think.All that food makes me want to throw up lol.I see why he is big as shit lol.

That's probably about right minus all the muscletech trash. I doubt he even uses that shit lol

Oh yea I agree with the both of you.Its just crazy to see how much he eats.An of course musclemag blows the Muscletech products way out.Like they are the only company out there.

Cutlers diet consists of a multiple bottles of alcohol, ive seen him numerous times in public, the guy does not have a great build

cutler is not going to share his diet info with you. all he is going to do is blow marketing smoke up your ass and fill in the gaps with shit that sounds good. its just one of those things. these guys arent going to give away shit.

when i was prepping to compete i didnt tell either. i became willing to share my tricks only after i have given up bbing all together.

Top Bottom