Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with competition diet

TheGame_620

IM getting ready for my first competition. Im 15 weeks out. I weight 235 right now, at about 15% b/f.

Can anyone help me with how I should be dieting. Im not sure how many calories, or carbs I should be taking in right now.

My friends a bodybuilder and he told me I should be taking in 200 carbs right now, but that sounds kinda high.

Id appreciate any help

Thanks

It's very individual. I wish it was as simple as giving you a black and white answer but it depends on your genetics, lifestyle, supplements etc.

For example, a labourer could diet on much higher calories then someone with a desk job because he is walking around all day.

This is what my pre contest diet looked like: What my pre contest diet looks like - meal by meal

You can use it as a template. Shoot to loose 1-2 pounds per week. If you aren't loosing weight, reduce your calories by 300/day and/or increase the amount of cardio you're doing.

I'd keep it simple. Eat as little as possible while taking in as much protein as you can. That means lots of fiber, salads and water.

The end.

Top Bottom