Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Goddamn fat on my pecs!!!

SonnyBlack

wats up bros...most of my life i was always a chubby kid....til around 4 yrs ago when i decided it was enuff and i started lifting and dieting.....well in the past yr with the help of strict dieting , hardcore lifting and a couple of dnp cycles under my belt....i have managed to loose a good amount of the fat that i had and get lean....theres jus one problem though. I have never quite efficiently been able to get rid of all of the fat on my pecs...i stilll have a good amount on them and some on my lower gut. I have never done a cycel so i know that its not that type of gyno...but do u think that it may be natural gyno from being a fat kid all of my life. I have tried every diet and cardio possible ( and eeven dnp hehe) but i cannot fully get rid of the fat that i have on my pecs and get a totally chiselled chest. Can u guys give me some pointers on wat i can do to remedy this situation bros thanx

I hope someone out there has some ideas about this. I have the same problem. My bodyfat is around 8-9 % and I'm still not happy with my chest! Although it is getting better. In my case changing up my chest routing has really helped. I've gone from heavy lifting to high reps, and an always changing chest routine. 2 things I've found that seem to really help are shallow dips at high reps really focusing on the outer pecs, and wide chest hammer strength machine which your gym may or may not have. I hope this helps cause I know this is a shitty problem. If anyone else has info please post....:fro:

Whoa there man
1) How old are you?
2) Four years of dieting, dnp cycles and still arent ripped? You are doing something wrong....
3) If have only a handful of fat on them 3 weeks of PROPER dieting and training should get rid of them.
Post your diet and training split and well analyze them and get you two well on your way to get rid of that shit.

I had the some problem. Asked the same question. Got results. You guys will too. Just do as suggested.

i have a buddy who wasnt fat but just had fat on his pecks and he used that cutting jel. wasnt drastic or anything but he said it did help out.

Blood, help me :)

I train 4 days a week. I do cardio all 4-days, before weight trraining on an elliptical machine for 15 minutes.

Mon: Chest/Back: Flatbench DBs, PecDec, Chest press, Pulldowns, bent over barbell row, seated row

Tue: Shoulders/Traps: Seated DB press, DB Lat raise, Shrug

Thur: Bis/Tris: Hammer curls, then i use the machine and squat down and put my elbow near my knee and do that (dont know what its called), machine curls, rope pulldowns, dips

Friday: Legs/Calves: mostly extensions cuz of bad knees but I do try light hack squats and leg press, standing calf raises

I do between 3 and 5 sets, pyramiding down- I aim for 15, 12, 10, 8, 6 but sometimes I just die.

I want a kickass routine to use while on the keto diet because this routine doesnt seem to be doing much. It's my own version of one M&F wrote up a few weeks ago that people on the Anabolics board said was pretty good.

A little more about me- 2 years ago I was pushing 250, very fat. I dieted down and now I'm 195-200 but still flabby. i want to harden up but havent found a routine that does kick my ass and get my body developing. I'm 20 and 5'11".

Yep I wanna know too, because I am abou to start my first cycle (cutting) and I have the fat on my pecks and under my nips, they kind of look like chicks nips except when they get hard. I have always had that and I hate it. Someone please help!!!!

i am glad to reply to this subject

first of all this may be a long post, so be prepared...

from what i can see, genetically there are at least two types of guys

fat boys with tits
and fat boys without tits

i used to be a fat boy with tits, now i am 35yo, 6' tall
and weigh 190#, most of my teen years i weighed around 230-270#, i lost most of my weight when i was 26 years old, and i did that starving myself (in less than 6 months)

now i am fitter than ever, and doing cardio everyday, sometimes twice a day, and lifting 4 times a week, dont know a thing about my bodyfat but i use size 33 pants, i look fairly decent with strong big shoulders (due to my fat boy years) and with a small waist , but the point is
yes, i happen to have big pecs and lots of fat on my tits
i might have gyno (never took any drugs of any kind) i am sure most former lean guys DONT understand this, but this happens!!, my tits would never look like a lean guy´s pecs, at least not without surgery or a "miracle"

what do i do to hide my flaws?
on the beach/pool ( things i love)
.usually i try to stick with a protein only diet cause water retention increases heavily with carbs
. i use diuretics
. I put cold drinks or ice on my tits before i remove my shirts and then i jump to the water as soon as i can

what do i do daily to get rid of this?
i buy x.small white tshirts and i use them under my tshirts and shirts all the time

where do i buy them?
banana republic sells stretch cotton-lycra tshirts

i know this is a problem, but i havent found any other solution to this so i would be pleased to know any other way to live with this, been doing this for the past 8 or 9 years

yeah - sound much like irvinbbbb and sonnyblack

I'm only 24 yrs old - so I'm busting my ass before things get too late. I'm 210lbs, 8-9% bf and not seeing the "hardness" that I feel I should be.

I don't think i'm bad off - I feel fine going to the pool, etc. I just want to be tight, ripped, thick, and hard.

Mr. X and a few others posted that preperation-h on the areas, then wrap with seran wrap overnight should help tighten loose skin. of course, this does depend on age and the severity of the problem.

I'm going to give this a shot. I'll take pics before, after - and throughout the next few weeks to see how much retains and how often I'll have to continue doing so.

Sorry to say it, but the only way to get rid of that shit is to cut. I had the same problem. It just happened to be that my body was hanging on to fat in those areas and that was the last place for it to go. It might take several months, but just keep cutting and lifting. It takes time for the skin to firm up around the muscle, have patience and be persistent.

Top Bottom