Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Essentials

Littleman985

Could someone please help me with mrsupps on what I should be shopping for as for starting out
Example
protein powders
Creatine
Vitamins etc
I have looked for n2bulk and have had no such luck
Thanks in advance

Protein is main. A blend is fine. My favorite right now is Intek Evolution from Total Nutrition.
Creatine is good. I like monohydrate the best. Make sure your water is high.
Fish oil and maybe a multivitamin.
Don't buy a bulking powder. They are filled with shit. Make your own. Milk, oats, PB, banana, and protein powder.
And bcaa for your killer days.
That's pretty much it. I just started the BCAAs. It isn't as high as the others on the list.

Protein is main. A blend is fine. My favorite right now is Intek Evolution from Total Nutrition.
Don't buy a bulking powder. They are filled with shit. Make your own. Milk, oats, PB, banana, and protein powder.
That's pretty much it. I just started the BCAAs. It isn't as high as the others on the list.

Thanks bro
Helps a lot

Spot on advice! I remember back in my earlier, skinnier days, I wasted money on mass gainers, which are mostly just an expensive way to buy lots of carbs.

Spot on advice! I remember back in my earlier, skinnier days, I wasted money on mass gainers, which are mostly just an expensive way to buy lots of carbs.

Thanks. I did the same as well. All the new top supplements. Hundreds of dollars down the tube. Carb shakes. Mass gainers. The list goes on and on.
Stick to the basic proven ones and get those down before even attempting to take anything else. Most of which you'll still not use lol.

I agree on all points. cept i rec adding 1-3g taurine ed.
i get most my stuff from truenutrition in raw bulk.

I agree on all points. cept i rec adding 1-3g taurine ed.
i get most my stuff from truenutrition in raw bulk.

Good point on the taurine. I've actually been trying to find a good cheaper bulk source. I'll look into your suggested site.

Top Bottom