Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet! Help

Freshmeat

So when I first started my journey I was 215 fat as shit now I'm 170 ish and kinda lean but still holding on to fat on my lower back, handles and lower stomach. I clean everyday and only take in around 2k cals a day. Having seen fat loss progress in a while and feel like I'm just spinning my wheels. I'll attach a photo View attachment 136923

You've made some major progress! I think most guys would be happy with your physique, but it's cool that you're going for more perfection. You might try doing cardio on an empty stomach sometimes so that you burn fat stores instead of carbs (University of Birmingham study proved this works. Sounds like you have the diet down. But you might try refeeding 1-2 days per week, adding 300-400 calories on your most-intense workout days. You using any preworkout or fat-burning supplements?

Yeah I'm using pre workouts, creating and whey protein. I'm just confused about what's going on because the scale isn't going up but I look nowhere as lean as in the picture during the summer idk what happend

Top Bottom