Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* CUTTING MACROS* Are these OK?

bigg12x

I been cutting slowly after lean gaining i guess since January. 23 YEAR OLD MALE, 6'2 and 4 day spilt in weights where I slowly added in cardio and capped at 4 day 45 min Stairmaster a week. I left heavy for a cut 4-5 sets each exercise 10,8,8,6,6.... heavy as possible to failure... I see results muscle wise.... but I feel like im getting more bulkish than cutter..... my macros are 270 protein/ 170 carbs/ 60 fat... all clean and I am refeeding/cheating once a week..... any ideas?

they say to reefed / cheat day every 7-10 days to refresh system I try 10 but usually ends up at 7 days....

the carbs count is anywhere from 350-450 on reefed !

Any opinions

I been cutting slowly after lean gaining i guess since January. 23 YEAR OLD MALE, 6'2 and 4 day spilt in weights where I slowly added in cardio and capped at 4 day 45 min Stairmaster a week. I left heavy for a cut 4-5 sets each exercise 10,8,8,6,6.... heavy as possible to failure... I see results muscle wise.... but I feel like im getting more bulkish than cutter..... my macros are 270 protein/ 170 carbs/ 60 fat... all clean and I am refeeding/cheating once a week..... any ideas?

they say to reefed / cheat day every 7-10 days to refresh system I try 10 but usually ends up at 7 days....

the carbs count is anywhere from 350-450 on reefed !

Any opinions

I don't see your weight anywhere?

If your natural idk how anyone could do that much cardio and lift heavy that often and somehow still see results muscle wise.. For starters there is a big difference between a carb up day and a cheat day.. When I "carb up" I simple just eat more of the carbs that I already eat such as oats,rice,sweet potatoes, and more carb dense veggies. If somehow you are gaining muscle given your macros which I find hard to believe with what you posted then your simply eating too much. You could also try changing some of your training factors: reps, time between sets, etc

what will that do by switching up... I am taking to time in gym that's true long 2 hours sometimes.... too much ppl in there to talk to lol.... but I do get all done..... macros are ok?

what will that do by switching up... I am taking to time in gym that's true long 2 hours sometimes.... too much ppl in there to talk to lol.... but I do get all done..... macros are ok?

actually not bad.

I like a carb cycling approach, low med high re feed day.

170 is pretty moderate-low so looks okay, also saw in your other thread you mentioned you bloat from carbs.. this number probally needs to be lower.

when I prep my carbs range from 50-150 low -medium and 45 min am and pm cardio.

would have to see your meal break downs though

assuming 170/6

28 g per meal in all 6

or maybe 42 per 4 meals

other 2 meals

pro fat combo's

to be honest bro I used to stress man over MACROS PER MEAL.... but i leanred it doesn't matter im sure it works on daily but even more it works on WEEKLY macros deflect im sure..... so i can hit 70g protein a meal or 100 or 35 but i always count and hit my MAIN DAILY NUMBER that's what i been doing.

carb cycle im trying it.... carbs drop and protein rises for example

325 pro/ 100carb/ 60 fat can be one of days

also have a day that's

325/50carb/90 fat.... its hard as hell man

but i might stop cheating ad reefed eveyr 7-10 days or countine?

to be honest bro I used to stress man over MACROS PER MEAL.... but i leanred it doesn't matter im sure it works on daily but even more it works on WEEKLY macros deflect im sure..... so i can hit 70g protein a meal or 100 or 35 but i always count and hit my MAIN DAILY NUMBER that's what i been doing.

carb cycle im trying it.... carbs drop and protein rises for example

325 pro/ 100carb/ 60 fat can be one of days

also have a day that's

325/50carb/90 fat.... its hard as hell man

but i might stop cheating ad reefed eveyr 7-10 days or countine?

sounds like your doing iffym type stuff

50 carb isn't that bad.. on my low carb days I'm near 0 other than carbs from veggies or condiments.

ppl who do ketosis style are on 0-50 for weeks it is do able.

so you would potentially have 100 grams of pro per meal?

or 5 grams pro meal?

as long as you hit your daily total?

do you not see the issue with that?

dude your overthinking this a little bit. You have a good amount of fat to lose. Stay in a moderate caloric deficit, keep doing your cardio and weight training.. That's whats going to lose a lot of that fat you are holding not carb cycling.. If your on point with that shit for a little then I'd look into a sarms cycle

Top Bottom