Canned Crab Meat ideas - CKD.

Posted: 08-Jun-2003 04:15 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Canned Crab Meat ideas - CKD. within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: anyone have any ideas for what to do with this . My girlfriend bought it for crab cakes, but no flour, so what can I do with it?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 08-Jun-2003, 04:15 AM   #1

anyone have any ideas for what to do with this .

My girlfriend bought it for crab cakes, but no flour, so what can I do with it?
Gallery of kentucky  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 09-Jun-2003, 02:41 AM   #2
United States
I put it on salads once in awhile...it's a bit pricey for a bb'er to use regularly.
Gallery of ZKaudio  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 09-Jun-2003, 09:47 AM   #3
United States
Plain or on a salad is great. Add some olive oil to it too for added taste.
Gallery of EliteBB  

Old 10-Jun-2003, 07:42 AM   #4
Mr. Intensity

add it to all of your favorite treats!