Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on dbol, clen etc and fat cutting

biggrigg93x

i weighed in at 262.8 today. im 6'2 and 21 years old
my goal is to cut my weight down to 220 pounds. so roughly 40 pounds. now heres the thing, im 98% ready to start taking 10 mg of dbol per day, year round, with a week break every month. ive tried countless fat burners, the eca stack, different supplements, and all have failed. my diet is in check and is a high protein, low carb diet. What results will i see taking 10 mg of dbol a day? or should i do a 3 month dbol cycle? What do i need to do to keep most of my dbol gains? also would doing a clen cycle be beneficial? or clen with t3? need advice
also my waist size is 34, shirt size is xl. if that helps. my biceps, triceps, and forearms are solid with very little squishyness, my claves are very toned and stiff. i have huge man boobs, and bout half inch of fat around my thighs, and and 3 inche sof belly fat. when i flex, and tighten up my muscles, i can feel my pecs tighten up too

Last edited:
Heres current pics of my body

Sent from my SGH-I747M using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Increase that 2% not ready to 100% not ready.

All you need is the proper nutrition....who told you taking d-bol for a year could possibly help you?

Hey man, I'm going to try and be as constructive as possible here, but it's really hard to do with what you are saying here. Why the hell would you want to take Dbol if you are already extremely overweight?

1) Dbol bloats you and makes you look even fatter.

2) Steroids are not fat burners

3) you are in no shape to be running the health risk of steroids

4) Dbol is a methylated steroid and will destroy your liver over time. It should never be taken more than 4 weeks at a time with a PCT and appropriate time off afterwards unless you want to have a liver transplant.

5) your problem is with your diet, plain and simple. You need to change your diet completely to be in an appropriate caloric defecit with the right macro ratio to burn fat. Adding cardio to this will help tremendously as well.

I do a 45 minute run every morning, work a full day and then come home and do a high intensity strength workout

Sent from my SGH-I747M using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

In for the diet..............................

I've taken dbol and what people on here are saying is true.. If you are trying to cut dbol is the opposite direction.. Before you ever bring steroids into the equation you need to get your diet on point and just eat clean. Don't over do it though.. I have a cheat meal every Friday so I don't feel like I'm changing much.. But after you have you diet on point I would look into winni-v (Stanzolonol) it is the master for cutting. 40 pounds would be no problem with it. I dropped 63 pounds in three months on winni.. But like anything in fitness it won't help at all without proper diet. Hope this helped at all. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Ok, the steroids like Tren will help you lose fat indirectly by adding muscle mass, which speeds up your metabolism. Fat cells and muscle cells have androgen receptors. So, yes, steroids can latch on to the receptors in fat cells and reduce their size - fat loss. And when you add more muscle, it cuts fat because the added mass increases your metabolism. GREAT, RIGHT?

Except, that once you dicontinue the steroids, you will regain the fat you lost since the androgen receptors are no longer stimulated.

SO.

Instead of using Tren and Dbol and whatever the fuck androgen (steroid) to aid you in fat loss which you will gain back anyway when you stop using them, learn to DIET first.

DIET.

DIET.

DIET.

DIET.

GET IT?

Steroids =/= diet

It will NEVERRRR replace diet from a scientific perspective.

So, you might say HEY LETS TAKE CLEN!

Fucking stupid idea.

Take all the clen you want too. Clen rebound is real once the receptor stops being stimulated, the rebound is shitty. You regain the fat from a few semi-satisfying meals over a few weeks.

Or take GH RIGHT? Again, once you discontinue, you get the rebound.

Cut fat. Learn to maintain a lean body through discipline in your diet, and learn to be lean LONG TERM the only way physically possible other than liposuction (liposuction won't even stop you from regaining the fat because your mind was not made strong by the discipline of learning to control what you fucking eat) then introduce the steroids to grow lean whilst still keeping a good diet.

Stop looking for short term gratification in everything. Use the steroids for the right reasons - to push genetic limits. Don't say you weren't warned.

Thinking you can escape diet is the stupidest shit ever. A lot of people have tried, and they all failed. It doesn't mater what drugs you take. Any drug create imbalance to get the desired effect. Once you stop completely taking them over time the effects will reverse. Yes this goes for steroids too, that's why people cycle regularly or stay ON. Your using the drugs for the wrong fucking reasons if you just want to cut fat.

Also youre 21.. fuck my life, what the hell do you want with steroids.

But thats neither here nor there, experience is always the best teacher I suppose.

Top Bottom