Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 or 14 day CKD Cycle

RD1708

Hi Lyle

Am after a little advice if possible on both 7 and 14 day CKD cycle, preferences, experienves etc and which would be better for muscle preservation yet keeping fat loss. 7 day with 24-36hr carb up of 14day with 36-48hr carb up.

I've been doing SKD and 14 day CKD with 36-48hr carb up recently, am in good shape, 190lb 5'8" and about 10-8% bf.

I have a massive sweet tooth so my carb ups are unfortunately of the dirty sort and can be excessive purely for satisfaction really as am massively strict when not on a re-feed, am looking to change from the fortnightly carb up to the weekly however am conscious of the then short period of ketosis my body will only then get in before starting the carb up again.

On my fortnightly cycle it's been taking me until late Wednesday afternoon/evening to get back into ketosis after finishing the dirty carb up Sunday evening, which if on a weekly cycle will only give me roughly 3 days ketosis before the next re-feed.

My weekly cycle will look like this roughly, my fortnightly is basically the same yet skipping the one carb up weekend and carrying on the diet through:

Monday
6am, coffee coconut oil
6-8am, Gym body weight
8am, coffee coconut oil
10-11am, spiced lamb mince salami cheese kale
2-3pm, spiced steak mince chorizo cheese kale
6-7pm, meal I.e low carb curry, meat veg/eggs, meat salad/eggs.
8pm, Gym cardio

Tuesday
6am, coffee coconut oil eggs
6-8am, Gym swim
8am, coffee coconut oil
8pm, Gym body weight

Wednesday
6-8am, Gym cardio
8am, coffee coconut oil

Thursday
6-8am, Gym swim
8am, coffee coconut oil
8pm, Gym body weight

Friday
6-8am, Gym body weight
8am, coffee coconut oil

Saturday
6-7am, coffee sugary biscuits for sugar rush
8-9am, Gym swim
10am, carb up/eat anything and everything.

Carb up/eat anything until 6-7pm Sunday evening and perform food fast until 10-11am Monday.

Could I have your opinion or thoughts on this please as to what would be my better option, I'm just conscious of actually putting weight on if cycling it for 7 days rather than 14 as a clean carb up just would not satisfy me.

Many thanks

Ross Davies

All I have to say is this if ur anything like me when I read u saying that u eat anything and everything
In my eyes it's not good cuz when I go that route I can throw away a whole week of fat loss and be right back to where I was !

It's not about low carb and then carb load when it's dirty I think you would have much better success with a balanced ratio of carbs protein and fats

It if u do a refeed do it every week or two but get in 2-3 g of carbs per lb if body weight and use clean carbs oats.. Yams.. Things of that nature

That's just my 2cents

Top Bottom