Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The 300 Routine

billfred

Forgive me if this is a repost

This is supposedly the routine use for the Movie 300.

http://www.gimme20.com/node/3331

For a little taste, here's the circuit that they do to measure performance:

"25x Pull-up
50x Deadlift @ 135#
50x Push-up
50x Box Jump @ 24” box
50x Floor Wiper @ 135# (one-count)
50x KB Clean and Press @ 36# (KB must touch floor between reps)
25x Pull-up
300 reps total"

....in less than 20 minutes.

Has anyone tried this? I am not sure I can even do 25 pullups - well I am sure I can't but may be able to pull off the rest.

Tips, hints, comments etc???

billfred said:
Forgive me if this is a repost

This is supposedly the routine use for the Movie 300.

http://www.gimme20.com/node/3331

For a little taste, here's the circuit that they do to measure performance:

"25x Pull-up
50x Deadlift @ 135#
50x Push-up
50x Box Jump @ 24” box
50x Floor Wiper @ 135# (one-count)
50x KB Clean and Press @ 36# (KB must touch floor between reps)
25x Pull-up
300 reps total"

....in less than 20 minutes.

Has anyone tried this? I am not sure I can even do 25 pullups - well I am sure I can't but may be able to pull off the rest.

Tips, hints, comments etc???

Thats all they did? Doesnt seem like that kind of routine is going to get you as big as the guys were in 300. Weren't most of them already huge body builders and maybe just did that for a month or something to get cut?

I have read about this several times. This suposedly was not the routine the actors followed. If you look at the main charcter, he was deffinatly on gear. Having seen him in a movie before 300, there is noooo way he could have gotten that big natty.
And also I dont think many people would beable to complete that routine, let alone in 20 minutes.

deathdroprob said:
I have read about this several times. This suposedly was not the routine the actors followed. If you look at the main charcter, he was deffinatly on gear. Having seen him in a movie before 300, there is noooo way he could have gotten that big natty.
And also I dont think many people would beable to complete that routine, let alone in 20 minutes.

I will tell you that is a tough Mofo workout. I am going to have to change it from 300 now to about 75 (I am a pussy I guess)

billfred said:
I will tell you that is a tough Mofo workout. I am going to have to change it from 300 now to about 75 (I am a pussy I guess)
LOL!! I cant even do 5 Pull ups, how the hell am I meant to do 25 or whatever it is?

A lot of the actors muscularity was down to clever makeup and lighting (their abs were airburshed to make them look more defined)

I saw a behinds the scenes for 300, half those guys had no abs at all they where just airbrushed on. Might have to throw out the foam muscle suit and start doing that myself.

Top Bottom