Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vageta's Pics inside...

Vageta

I just posted my pics over on the Anabolic board. The thread a few days ago asking about which of us used to be fat prompted me to do it to prove the usefullness of refeeds.

Check it out.

Thanks man, I appreciate the complement coming from you especially. It seems we have a lot in common in terms of nutritional knowledge and advice. I'm hoping this will motivate others who still think refeeds are bad and make them start thinking outside of the box a little. I will be posting my pics in the weeks to come as well when I finally do get to my goal.

Vageta said:
Thanks man, I appreciate the complement coming from you especially. It seems we have a lot in common in terms of nutritional knowledge and advice.

Indeed we tend to be fairly similar in terms of nutritional thinking. Your not-so low-carb diet thread is great and should be read by all. I was amazed when I first read it because of the way it mirrors my diet.

Vageta said:
I'm hoping this will motivate others who still think refeeds are bad and make them start thinking outside of the box a little. I will be posting my pics in the weeks to come as well when I finally do get to my goal.

What is your goal? Personally, I'm looking to stay lean all year and maintain a fitness model physique, with a sports specific edge. I play indoor soccer and football (both Australian and American), and need to keep a certain level of functionality for those sports. Eventually I want to get huge just for the sake of it, but only when I finish playing those sports... Currently I'd be around 5lbs too fat and lacking 5lbs of muscle from where I want to be. My efforts have been hampered of late due to injury, but I'm getting there...

My main goals are to achieve a relatively low bodyfat and keep it year round. I'd like to reach around 8% and just maintain it only going lower perhaps for special occassions. Since I want to definately keep putting on some muscle I'd be willing to go back up to about 10% while mini-bulking but no more so it'll take some time but I'm patient.

I don't have a specific muscular weight to reach I'd just like to be aesthetically pleasing and fairly symmetrical. My arms are just over 16" but my calves are 17" which is probably the exact opposite of the average person. I'd like to get both to around 18" and get back into a 32" waist pants. I don't have any wish to be a bodybuilder per say, I just want to look good, be strong and healthy.

I look almost identical to the way you look like now..Cept my pecs are, a little "flabby" and there's just a lil more fat on my abs.

But, GREAT work man..you look like a totally new guy.

Top Bottom