Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

damn Chinese food makes you fat

RaverDude

stop eating that shit (even though it tastes so good).

By the way, where the hell is my record? I'm one of the oldest guys here. I had like a thousand posts.

i got a part time job delivering in the afternoon for a chinese restaruant. i eat the damn chicken wings/fried rice combo. that shit is good. i don't give a fuck about the calories! sweet and sour chicken is good too. this is good we are talking about chinese food on the anabolic board since we really can't talk about anabolics anyhow. :D :mix:

GameBreaker said:
its funny what some people will call "chinese food"

haha. yeah, i eat chicken wings...fried and white rice...maybe SS chicken and spare ribs. lol, chinese food my ass! i don't eat none of that other shit that is actually chinese food. but its sold at a chinky joint and it fattening.....so it counts. :havoc:

chinese people eat chinese food all day and theyre still all skinny

rickcorso said:
chinese people eat chinese food all day and theyre still all skinny

yeah, but I watch them bitches and what they eat.....its all squid and fish and white rice in water....shit like that. not the stuff they actually sell. the eat the nastiest weirdest smelliest shit i tell you. but it looks "healthy". a lot of it i am not sure what the hell it is, but its for sure not on the menu. and they are all skinny too.

WARBIRDWS6 said:

yeah, but I watch them bitches and what they eat.....its all squid and fish and white rice in water....shit like that. not the stuff they actually sell. the eat the nastiest weirdest smelliest shit i tell you. but it looks "healthy". a lot of it i am not sure what the hell it is, but its for sure not on the menu. and they are all skinny too.

yeah..i saw something on TV about how tiger penis was considered a royal delicousy in some asian country

rickcorso said:

yeah..i saw something on TV about how tiger penis was considered a royal delicousy in some asian country

so THAT'S what i saw brewing in the pot the other day! ;)

damn yall....

after reading this post i want some chinese food...dammit!! today was my cheat day and if i would have read this post earlier i would have gotten some chinese food..oh well next saturday im gonna get some beause you guys have got me craving it!!!

Top Bottom