Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can sunflower seeds with the shell mess you up?

Z

zero%bodyfat

can they like slice holes in your intestines or fuck up your colon? because i love eating the shells, i hate taking the time to spit them out

I do it all the time, since i was little, and my shit doesnt hurt me any......Prolly just takes longer to digest.........

I have done that, and it felt like I was shitting sea urchins. If you don't have incredibly painful dumps, then don't worry I guess.

Look at the shells some time and you will see some that have worm holes in them. If you crack those you will most likely find a worm ,a little dried out one. I am careful when I eat sunflower seeds for this reason. I doubt the shells would harm your intestines.

Scarlett33 said:
Look at the shells some time and you will see some that have worm holes in them. If you crack those you will most likely find a worm ,a little dried out one. I am careful when I eat sunflower seeds for this reason. I doubt the shells would harm your intestines.

Thats Messed Up!

One another note, maybe I would be lucky enough to contract a parasite/taperworm...then I can eat for two:)

Top Bottom