Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tornell Deca

JBRIII

Any opinions? I tried the search function for Tornell, but was limited to 5. Can't sign up for platinum from the office, blocked. Might try when I get home.

Thanks,

J.

I used TORNELL before, i have heard that they underdose their products. Also, id say that the tornell was more painful then other brands i have tried i.e TTOKYO, QV, Brovel, Organon, and Norma. I still got results so cant complain too much! :)

tornetll is VET gear!

VET is short for VETERINARY.

humans are NOT animals!

just a quick second grade lesson for the day.

Vet Vs Human

I know it's Vet Gear, but my Dog gets his thyroid medicne from Walgreens. And my Old Husky was on Condroitin/Glucosamine for 5 years before it was approved for human use. Did wonders for her dysplasia. Same bottle is now at The Drugstore. Although it is a lot cheaper now. :)

YEAH I agree even if it is "VET GEAR" it is chemically the same 90% of the time, just labeled for veterinarian use" To be honest TTOKYO 300 ML (which is also veterinarian) DECA blows away any other brand i have ever used INCLUDING ORGANON-HUMAN, i got amazing gains and no side effects!!!

here's some'n to enlighten you....

compared to that of dogs and horses, the immune system of humans is much more suscpetible to disease and/or injury.

the manufactureres of vet gear know that and do not use the same guidelines in the process of manufacturing.

think about that for a lil.

as easy as this is to comprehend there is also the availability issue here.. You cant always get human gear vet gear is much more common

Top Bottom