Testan 100 / Centavr Labs??

Posted: 24-Dec-2002 12:49 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Testan 100 / Centavr Labs?? within the Counterfeit Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I have ran into a kick ass deal on some Test Cyp made by Centavr Labs/South Africa. Has anybody had any experience or luck with this brand??...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Testan 100 / Centavr Labs??

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Question Testan 100 / Centavr Labs??

Old 24-Dec-2002, 12:49 AM   #1

I have ran into a kick ass deal on some Test testosterone cypionate made by Centavr Labs/South Africa. Has anybody had any experience or luck with this brand??
Gallery of bullcocky  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 24-Dec-2002, 09:32 AM   #2

you mean centaur labs.....good stuff.
Gallery of sjhaxp  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 24-Dec-2002, 09:55 AM   #3

Never heard of it. I got 3 bottles of this stuff coming. Should I use all 3 bottles in one cycle? I was going to get rid of one of them. What kind of gains did you get on this stuff?
Gallery of bullcocky