Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon help

DNA

Can anybody help, just bought 10 shots of Sustanon '250' and i am concerned if it is legitiamete or not. The vial's are of 1ml with Sustanon '250' printed on the label and the ingredients printed underneath as so.
30mg testosteroni propionat.
60mg testosteroni phenylpropionat
60mg testosteroni isocaproat.
100mg testosteroni deconoat.

Then there is N.V. Organon Oss Holland printed underneath that. Expier date is 2005-03 and i thinck the lot number is 443395. The vial it self has two bands in red and yellow around the top, the bit you snap off, also the label has square corners which over lap.
One last thing there is some red bolled lettering stamped in the middle of the label which read's S.O.H. LIBYA, were it comes from i exspect. It looks legit but fuck nose, any help would be good.

Look on platinum search could not fined anything, can not post pic's have no digital camera.

You can try and taste it. A lot of sust will numb the tip of your tongue if it is legit. The best way to decide however is to take it and see what happens. With only 10 amps though you may not see very good results though. Sust is best taken at around the 500mg/week dose. This will only give you a 5 week cycle, which is generally when the sust begins to kick in. Good luck with it.

Try checking out steroids.com; they have a large picture archive of many popular types of gear.

Maybe you'll see your amps there...

-M

Try narrowing plat search to Sust and look in counterfiet discussion and gear picture boards...You should see pictures of it there one way or the other... fake / real

I found one of the cites that said 14 for an 8 week cycle
1) 250
2) 500
3) 500
4) 500
5) 500
6) 500
7) 500
8) 250 and clomid after the cycle
can anyone tell me if this is any good.

Front loading seems to be a more popular method here on this board and it makes sense. You will need more than clomid for PCT.

Top Bottom