Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stupidest source request EVER.

Dr. M

Just got this in my EF mail:

[email protected][1] hello how are you doing just need some help on a good source cause I have just been been scammed and dont knowof any other good source out there to get my gear. could you help me with at least one source that you would go to or recomend to other. Ive benn on this web group for a good while now... and Im not a newbie.... would apreciate your help (edited name) elitefitness

For everyone else's info, I'm not in the business of giving out sources (I don't even have any to give out - gear is ILLEGAL!) And the fact that he sent it from a HOTMAIL account, while saying he's 'not a newbie', gives me some good insight into how/why he got scammed in the first place.

To all others looking for gear: hang around the board long enough and people will help you out... don't just go screaming for sources when you've been here 5 minutes.

-M

I like how he says he doesn't give out sources yet he is asking you to give one out to someone you dont even know.

Ironic...

I do sympathize with people trying to get a lead in though.

think how jealous we get when we here someone is getting X product for Y price and we wish we had that source.

Now imagine not being able to get anything lol.

People also say stick around teh board for a while first...

However, when you think about it what does a newbie post?

He usually cant answer many threads,

He can't ask many questions that he wont get newb use the search flames for.. (actually now its excusable non plat search sucks!)

Useless bumps?

Ha! Doc, that is some funny shit LOL! Not a newbie huh? Well any non-newbie would know damn well enough not to go begging for sources from someone that they do not know and have not established a trust with.

THEEGAME2544 said:
Ha! Doc, that is some funny shit LOL! Not a newbie huh? Well any non-newbie would know damn well enough not to go begging for sources from someone that they do not know and have not established a trust with.

Damn straight, bro.

"Hey - can you put yourself at financial, personal, and legal risk for me (who you've never met)? Take my word for it - I'm a good guy! Really, I'm not just a trolling Fed!"

What a goofball. :die:

-M

its not hard for a fed to hang out on the boards a few hours a night and get to know people and get sources...
youre never safe...

Top Bottom