Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Real Winstrol?!

cminuz

So a friend of mine, a pretty good, good enough for me to trust, hooked me up with some d-bol and winstrol tabs. I check out the d-bol and there small white pills with a little dot in the middle, looking through this board, they seemed to check out, people verified that there russian 5mg tabs. now the winstrol i got, is a pale-redish pill, that has lines to be split into quaters, they look much bigger then the d-bol and have a faint infinite type sign stamp on them ( sideways 8 ) he tol dme to take half in the morning and half at night? has anybody seen these type of winstrol? RED infinite sign on them, bigger in size ( around 25mg it looks)?

Yeah man, that does sound like E. But I'm not a winnie pro either, so hopefully someone who knows for sure will reply.

I have seen a lot of winny tabs but never any bigger than d-bol. I would ask him if he know where they came from

EDIT -- We do not support the rec drug X here... nor sites that have legitimate pictures of them... GEESH! :)

C-ditty

Top Bottom