Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

real or fake cyctahoh 250

juicestepic

i picked up some CYCTAHOH 250 AMPS and i was wondering if someone can help me on telling me if they are fake or real. The lableing on the vails are white with light blue, the ones that i checked out on the net were white with a darker blue. The expiration date and lot number are not stamped on, and there is no white collar around the neck of the vail. The lot number and expir date are 237505
4/2002
3/2006
And one more thing, they came loose not in blister packs.

Can someone please tell me if they are fake or real

THANX.

I have the same ones. Still up in the air whether they are good or not??? The labels don't peel off easy so that is a good sign. Some bros on this site say they are good. Do a cyctahoh search.

nobody can tell you over the internet whether they are fake or real for sure...if in doubt, have them tested.

If you got them from a source you trust there should not be any question.

That is one thing that pisses me off about the internet. On every board no matter what gear you post. People say it is real and that is fake! You never get the truth. People just want to know what the hell they are injecting into themselves. Being a bodybuilder sure is risky.

Ozzman said:
That is one thing that pisses me off about the internet. On every board no matter what gear you post. People say it is real and that is fake! You never get the truth. People just want to know what the hell they are injecting into themselves. Being a bodybuilder sure is risky.

Using AS is risky....not bodybuilding.

How can someone tell you that something is 100 percent real or not without ever being able to physically inspect it or have it tested by a lab? It is impossible.

As far as im concerned,id never do another CYCTAHOH.Of all the Sustanon that ive done,ive found them to be weakest.But thats my experance with them,you may be different.

xsnrg said:
As far as im concerned,id never do another CYCTAHOH.Of all the Sustanon that ive done,ive found them to be weakest.But thats my experance with them,you may be different.

REally? I found them to be the strongest...odd

Top Bottom