Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

QV Labs Primo Tabs

IM Iron Man

Has anyone every had them?How well did they work for you in retaining muscle while dieting, and even putting on some muscle? I know you won't put on alot of muscle from it while dieting down, but I hear you can add a little, especially with carb ups. Hopefully it will help with my fat loss plan. I'm gonan do the primo tabs just by themselves cuz it has little to noen sides.

All I'm looking for is to preserve muscle, and maybe add a pound or two, Im not trying to get bulk. If anything, preserving muscle woudl be well worth it cuz right now on my diet i am losing alot of muscle along with teh fat.

Look at the big picture...

Primo tabs are extremely expensive and they yield little if any results.

(Plus there's a large chance it's NOT primo)

Sure they have few sides, but it's not worth the money you are going to spend.

300mg of Test a week + 20mg of nolva ED has few sides

I worry about sides, plus i know this stuff is legit cuz it's straight from their lab. Also I just came off a 8 week Winny cycle and so adding test for another 10 weeks my hair woudl be gone, and so woudl my liver. primo sounded the best in this situation.

IM Iron Man said:
All I'm looking for is to preserve muscle, and maybe add a pound or two, Im not trying to get bulk. If anything, preserving muscle woudl be well worth it cuz right now on my diet i am losing alot of muscle along with teh fat.

What makes you think that 100mg of Prop EOD wouldn't do as good a job if not better.

Even dbol at 15-20mg ED with Anti A/E would be a better choice.

(And of course tren at 50mg ED, but some argue that tren is a harsh drug.)

Well I already ordered yesterday, Im just asking if it will preserve my muscle, and maybe add a pound or 2. I mean it has to be betetr than taking nothing right?

IM Iron Man said:
I worry about sides, plus i know this stuff is legit cuz it's straight from their lab. Also I just came off a 8 week Winny cycle and so adding test for another 10 weeks my hair woudl be gone, and so woudl my liver. primo sounded the best in this situation.

you think doing test would kill your liver ? LOL, no it wouldn't. oral primo is worthless bro

IM Iron Man said:

Test + Proscar = no hairloss

Winny is _insert #_ X more liver toxic than Testosterone.

Top Bottom