Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo Check???

TheRide

I know that Primo is probably the biggest knockoff going and have doubts about these but would like a second opinion.

I do not have a way to post a pic so here is the description.

Clear Amp with lime green writing.
Single green strip on the neck

Primobolan Depot
olige injektionslosung
SCHERING AG
BERLIN/BERGKAMEN

The left side of the amp has
____
mg
___
ml
___
i.m.
___

The right side has written verticelly on the amp (meant if you hold it sideways it reads horizontal) PR.BO - 12-05

The ink is screened on the amp, and can't be rubbed of scraped off. They look legit but 2 things I have noticed:

There is no blue dot that I think Primo has on the amps neck, and if I lined up 20 amps, there were a few that varied in how full they were...

If they are fake, what would be in them????

:confused:

Nobody can tell you deffinitely over the internet.

Do you trust your source? Do you have a pic?

it sounds legit to me, but that is only from the description that you have given.

guards said:
Nobody can tell you deffinitely over the internet.

Do you trust your source? Do you have a pic?

it sounds legit to me, but that is only from the description that you have given.

Thank you very much for the feedback. I know what you mean buy tring to validate it through a description. I trust the guy - he's no fool about this. What really worried me was the missing blue dot on the neck and the difference in fill level on a few. Although TT products use to have differences in their fill levels as well and they were legit.

Top Bottom