Pharma-Tech Oxandrolona 10 mg

Posted: 10-May-2009 03:40 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Pharma-Tech Oxandrolona 10 mg within the Counterfeit Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Guys, I had to pay a pretty penny for this Var as i was told they're best on the market, please advise. Sorry about the blurriness it was done with a camera phone. Thx....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Announcement by George Spellwin: Your Testosterone Level - What should it be?

The following informational video tells the shocking story of Christian Hogue - a regular guy who took control of his testosterone level and turned his life around. Watch to discover how he does it and how you can too - his story is told at about 2 minutes into the video.

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 10-May-2009, 03:40 PM   #1

Guys,

I had to pay a pretty penny for this Var as i was told they're best on the market, please advise. Sorry about the blurriness it was done with a camera phone. Thx.
Attached Thumbnails
pharma-tech-oxandrolona-10-mg-anavar1.jpg  pharma-tech-oxandrolona-10-mg-anavar2.jpg  
Gallery of grue831  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Pharma-Tech Oxandrolona 10 mg

Old 10-May-2009, 05:27 PM   #2

this tabs are methandianon inside..not oxandrlone!
Gallery of absmuscle  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 10-May-2009, 05:41 PM   #3

what is methandianon, how can you tell?
Gallery of grue831  

Old 11-May-2009, 10:36 AM   #4

Anyone else have any insight?
Gallery of grue831  

Old 11-May-2009, 01:16 PM   #5
United States
I have some stocked up for later. I was hoping it was real...
Gallery of ConanX  

Old 12-May-2009, 07:33 PM   #6
United States
I dont think absmuscle knows what he is talking about, per-se.

Do you know anyone else who used this?
Gallery of REFORMATA  

Old 13-May-2009, 01:24 PM   #7
United States
I'm hoping for the best...if this is really Dianabol - methandrostenolone - , I worry that I'll be OD'ing on Dianabol - methandrostenolone - , plus I do not want any of that water weight/bloat/bull involved with it. Man, it's tough sometimes...
Gallery of ConanX  

Tags - Keywords
pharma-tech

« Stanolene | Tijuana »