Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

organon 2ml deca-durabolin

astro

organon 2ml deca-durabolin, the labe on the BOTTLE is the exp date and the lot # always printed or stamped?

Exp. date: 2005-10

thx

I have the same bottles ,same LOT# same expiration dates, they are supposed to be new, mine are printed not stamped.

The odd thing is that the supplier was PHARMAEUROPE which is usually very good, but im not sure myself on this one, look at my recent threads and the pics, hopefully someone will know more about this then you and I!!

i have the same bottles as you, if you look at my recent threads, everyone agrees that the new bottles HAVE PRINTED expirations, NOT STAMPED. I just did my second shot today, i am noticing all the familiar effects of deca, increased blood pressure, night sweats, etc.. all things i have felt in the past from legit deca. Also my strength and speed is phenomenal already, i am sure they are real. LOOK AT MY THREAD, a few people left some good pics for comparison!!

Top Bottom