Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

most accuratley faked roid of all time

which is the most accuratley faked roid of all time

• organon yellow top deca

Votes: 5 50.0%

Votes: 4 40.0%

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • or your fianal choice..organon yellowtop deca

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Chemist

organon yellow tops. I honestly just saw the most astonishingly accurate fake I have ever laid eyes one.

This organon yellow top 100m/ml 2ml vial obviously just had to of had the top taken off, refilled then recapped. It was insanley undetecateble. The only way we noticed was that my friend just got back from greece with real organon deca from the pharmacy, so we decided to compare ours.

To our dismay the vial was IDENTICLE, but the fluid was a tad shade lighter in my vial. Almost too close to even discerne. But we got paranoid and sent mine off to be analyzed. Two weeks later the verdict is......no nandrolone deconate at all in my vial. I sent em back to the dealer with a fuckin bullet in the package. Needless to say returned my $$

Great poll BTW bro :)
I'll have to agree with Primo also.
Perfect fakes, very hard to find and overpriced nowadays.

hairlossguru said:
organon yellow tops. I honestly just saw the most astonishingly accurate fake I have ever laid eyes one.

This organon yellow top 100m/ml 2ml vial obviously just had to of had the top taken off, refilled then recapped. It was insanley undetecateble. The only way we noticed was that my friend just got back from greece with real organon deca from the pharmacy, so we decided to compare ours.

To our dismay the vial was IDENTICLE, but the fluid was a tad shade lighter in my vial. Almost too close to even discerne. But we got paranoid and sent mine off to be analyzed. Two weeks later the verdict is......no nandrolone deconate at all in my vial. I sent em back to the dealer with a fuckin bullet in the package. Needless to say returned my $$

where can u send it to be checked?I am having doubts about my deca.the labels come off sort of easy,but a friend of mine tells me they are defenitly real.

Top Bottom