Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mesomorph.net story

coxman

months ago I used to frequent the bb website mesomorph.net. The discussion boards seemed informative but one night while I was checking the boards an instant message from the moderator mr. huge popped up. I have never made any contact with him before. He immediately asked me if I wanted to buy Test Decca and Winny..he was giving me prices and sounded really hard up to sell something. Smelling a rat, I replied that I wasnt interested and that I dont involve myself with illegal drugs. He was persistant and I disconnected from the website. THE VERY NEXT DAY the website was out of commission. About a week or so later the website was back up with a message from the moderator, mr. huge saying how he was recently popped by the DEA. That really fucking pissed me off because what that meant was this fucking rat was trying to rat out as many bros as he could to save his own worthless ass. Im wondering if anyone here used to frequent that website or had any dealings similar to mine. BE CAREFUL WHO YOU COMMUNICATE WITH! If I were some greehorn newbie hard up for juice I would have been in a world of shit. Mr. Huge = Mr. Huge RAT!

Top Bottom