Is This Legit Deca And Clenbuterol

Posted: 31-Jul-2003 04:11 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Is This Legit Deca And Clenbuterol within the Counterfeit Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hi im a newbie, and im sorry to bother everyone with my post, i just wanted to know if this is legit deca and legit clenbuterol. MY friend bought it right from europe, and im just trying to check if its legit. Im new at this, so ive posted the pics at __ im kinda new at this, and incase i dont see the replies or anything, if you could reply to t...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Is This Legit Deca And Clenbuterol

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Question Is This Legit Deca And Clenbuterol

Old 31-Jul-2003, 04:11 PM   #1

Hi im a newbie, and im sorry to bother everyone with my post, i just wanted to know if this is legit Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and legit clenbuterol. MY friend bought it right from europe, and im just trying to check if its legit. Im new at this, so ive posted the pics at
http://www.steroids1.greatnow.com/
im kinda new at this, and incase i dont see the replies or anything, if you could reply to this and forward any info to doonrs@mcmaster.ca , thanks alot for anyone reading this, even if your not to sure

Gallery of newbieRyan  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!