Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lab results primo, deca, testex, testoviron, test cyp, all fake

Sigmund Roid

Below is a link to some new test results including pictures and lot numbers of the gear. All products appear to be fake, and the primo orals contain methyltest. Very nice for women....

translation of the tables:

moet bevatten = should contain
bevat = contains
nepperd = fake
merkvervalsing = brand has been faked
fabrikant = manufacturer

http://www.ergogenics.org/uitslagen3.html#ramp

Unfortunately, I don't have the box to my testovirons, and the individual amps don't have the lot no. written on them.

Wow, when were these tested?
This is ashame who knows if anything is real anymore. I find it odd that they would use decca instead of a test granted it was next to no active ingerdient but none the less

On the brighter side at least they copntain something and not just oil:/

Also methytest is the only active form of actual test. It works similiar to d-bol but with far more side effects, it is very harsh on the liver and causes extreme bloat. It has been around from the beginning.:)

Nowadays the counterfeitters are really getting professional. They put caffein into dbol tabs in order to give you a small kick and give the tabs a bitter taste.
They put amfetamine into fake EPO and fake ionamin

Liftiron, yeah, find yourself 10 HRT docs, each of them giving you 100 mg per week of test.

schering and oraganon are producing fakes !!!!! wow... i might as well stick with underground, ill save some money

Top Bottom