"G.P.I." Steroids in Canada???

Posted: 01-Feb-2008 06:12 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about "G.P.I." Steroids in Canada??? within the Counterfeit Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Just picked up some Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , Equip, testosterone propionate, testosterone cypionate, from a friend in Canada. The bottles (10ml) say G.P.I. as the brand name. Test Cypionate, green top to bottle. Lot: CN 62N GPI Exp: 07/2009 Also has a picture of 4 gorillas on the side, three small ones (yellow, green, oran...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 01-Feb-2008, 06:12 PM   #1

Just picked up some Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , Equip, testosterone propionate, testosterone cypionate, from a friend in Canada.

The bottles (10ml) say G.P.I. as the brand name.
Test Cypionate, green top to bottle.
Lot: CN 62N GPI
Exp: 07/2009

Also has a picture of 4 gorillas on the side, three small ones (yellow, green, orange) and one Big one in blue.

I was told its from a ug lab, any way of finding out more, have you guys ever heard of this stuff, brand, quality?

Thanks for your input.

Last edited by jimmonds; 01-Feb-2008 at 06:34 PM.
Gallery of jimmonds  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: "G.P.I." Steroids in Canada???

Old 03-Feb-2008, 04:19 AM   #2
Canada
Quote posted by jimmonds
Just picked up some Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , Equip, testosterone propionate, testosterone cypionate, from a friend in Canada.

The bottles (10ml) say G.P.I. as the brand name.
Test Cypionate, green top to bottle.
Lot: CN 62N GPI
Exp: 07/2009

Also has a picture of 4 gorillas on the side, three small ones (yellow, green, orange) and one Big one in blue.

I was told its from a ug lab, any way of finding out more, have you guys ever heard of this stuff, brand, quality?

Thanks for your input.
never heard/used it.
Gallery of nisser512  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: "G.P.I." Steroids in Canada???

Old 02-Sep-2009, 07:02 PM   #3

I've been using the G.P.I. stuff for awhile.

It's clean, good quality, and decently priced.
Gallery of Psychonaut666