GEORGE SPELLWIN'S ANNOUNCEMENTS

"G.P.I." Steroids in Canada???

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about "G.P.I." Steroids in Canada??? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Just picked up some Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , Equip, testosterone propionate, testosterone cypionate, from a friend in Canada. The bottles (10ml) say G.P.I. as the brand name. Test Cypionate, green top to bottle. Lot: CN 62N GPI Exp: 07/2009 Also has a picture of 4 gorillas on the side, three small ones (yellow, green, orange) and one Big one in blue. I was told its from a ug lab, any way of finding out more, have you guys ever heard of this stuff, brand, quality?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

"G.P.I." Steroids in Canada???

Just picked up some Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , Equip, testosterone propionate, testosterone cypionate, from a friend in Canada.

The bottles (10ml) say G.P.I. as the brand name.
    Test Cypionate, green top to bottle.
    Lot: CN 62N GPI
    Exp: 07/2009

Also has a picture of 4 gorillas on the side, three small ones (yellow, green, orange) and one Big one in blue.

I was told its from a ug lab, any way of finding out more, have you guys ever heard of this stuff, brand, quality?

Thanks for your input.
    Last edited by jimmonds; 01-Feb-2008 at 06:34 PM.

Good Broly

Re: "G.P.I." Steroids in Canada???

Quote Quote posted by jimmonds
    Just picked up some Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , Equip, testosterone propionate, testosterone cypionate, from a friend in Canada.

The bottles (10ml) say G.P.I. as the brand name.
    Test Cypionate, green top to bottle.
    Lot: CN 62N GPI
    Exp: 07/2009

Also has a picture of 4 gorillas on the side, three small ones (yellow, green, orange) and one Big one in blue.

I was told its from a ug lab, any way of finding out more, have you guys ever heard of this stuff, brand, quality?

Thanks for your input.
    never heard/used it.

Re: "G.P.I." Steroids in Canada???

I've been using the G.P.I. stuff for awhile.

It's clean, good quality, and decently priced.