Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fake dbol and iranian test en

mic79

has any1 else come across convincing fake thai dbol and iranian test en?im kinda pisssed off coz i payed good money for my cycle and i got scammed.the guy is quite known.i asked mods on another forums if he was legit and i got the go ahead to make an order.do i contact a mod with info?

btw i haver a a copy of every email and aslo,i have the about 16x250 amps of the test en.can i send it 2 a mod based in the uk to check it out?im really pissed off.i blew my wages here.

your Iranian test is most likely real. I haven't heard of many fakes of this test. Can you post a pic of your amps?

no iranian test fakes on tghe market

the newer one are a little yellower then the older and you can scratch the exp date away

Mr.Pakistan said:
no iranian test fakes on tghe market

the newer one are a little yellower then the older and you can scratch the exp date away

Exactly bro. This is an example of a newbie who has no real understanding of gear, training, and diet, claiming that a legit product is fake. This is a perfect example of how bad information gets spread around.

totti what a retarded thing to say.ive been weight trainin for years.you know nothing about me.do u love 2 spout that "newbie" craqp bcoz it makes u feel like a mod.your a joke

As said here, there are NO FAKES OF THE IRANIAN ENATHATE AROUND YET!!..

Maybe some lack in nutrition, stress whatever or maybe a too low dose...you cannot blaim the gear thats for sure..:)

D.W.

Top Bottom