Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eql labs?

flexed1

Elite Mentor
Platinum
returned from Dallas and a good friend showed me a bunch of stuff from EQL. said its a really good underground lab but i have not heard of it.

i wouldn't order right now, i think they ran into the same one of the same problems Supra did. They can't make enough for the demand.

they have " mass dstributors" maybe why they are all over texas at this time. Was wondering about the quality.

quality is top notch from what i hear, alot of bros at fitness geared bumped them alot, i know the bouncer (ESCOBAR) loved their shit

nice link but I don't know who this guy is or was. will see how others I know are on it repsond.

from what I was told it is not scarce it is only being sold through " distributors" who can sell in volume and for those who can't they can't get to it.

I've used the 400mg eq, profina combo, oil based winny, and winny/susp combo. The winny and winny/susp left me sore as hell for days. other than that, i liked the products...

Top Bottom