Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ENANTAT QV 250 / 50ml Fake Check

sfstud33

Hey guys,

I've been doing QV 250, the 50ml bottle. I started with one CC per week and used it to pick up my sex drive while on Fina.

Im suspicious that the stuff is not full strength. I've progressively upped the dose and still not noticing any effect. The batch number is like "inkjet printed" in dark black ink.

Batch is
QVE 007
10 2005

Can anyone confirm if this might have been counterfitted, or possibly even manufactured incorrectly.

Thanks,

sf.

I have the same batch, and I have the same questions...It seems this batch may be legit, but severely under dosed! If anyone knows more.....PLEASE!!!!!

go under their site qualityvet.com and they list batches and test strenghts. I would say they maybe a little bias considering it's their own site and gear...you go they and figure it out, your decision bro.

I think mine may also be fake

Looks like my 10ml 250mg enantat is not working.Mid cycle i switched to a new vial and a week later crash no sex drive lots of acne loss of energy and real sore all over.

here is the lot # 012-01-2006

any one els out there.

ps. Sf dude shoot me an e-mail i'm in SanJose

Hey just a question - if you stuck it in the freezer could you tell anything? I've never done it and don't even know what to look for, but I keep hearing about a freezer check. Let me know if its useless.
Thanks.

Top Bottom