Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Cycle

BLACKDOOG

A FRIEND OF MINE JUST RECEIVED SOME TRENBOLONE, PRIMOBOLAN, D-BALL AND WINSTROL. HE SAID HE IS GOING TO CYCLE FOR SIX WEEKS USING TREN EOD 75mg, PRIMOBOLAN 100mg EOD, WINSTROL 50mg EOD. AND 20 mg OF D-BALL ED. COULD HE ELIMINATE ONE OF THESE AND STILL HAVE A GOOD STACK?

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN

JerseyDevil said:
oh christ

WHAT IS THE MEANING WITH THE OH CHRIST STATMENT. UNLESS YOUR JOKING WHY THE HELL WASTE YOUR TIME IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY USEFUL INFORMATION.

dude....I'm still a newbie as far as posts go, but I read the boards for over a year before my first post. You should prob. do the same.

you have a big list of stuff there equaling an ambiguous question. You could prob. eliminate half of that and come away much better for a cutter. But, it's all diet. While researching the AS board, don't leave out the diet & nutrition board.

peace!

THIS IS A DISCUSSION BOARD

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE LIST OF TO MANY THINGS WHICH IN TURN CAUSE A AMBIGIOUS QUESTION. THIS IS A DAMN DISCUSSION BOARD. PEOPLE GET ON IN ORDER TO ASK QUESTION ANS SEE WHAT THEY CAN LEARN. THERE IS NO LIMIT TO HOW MUCH GEAR YOU CAN INQUIRE ABOUT. I JUST DO NOT LIKE THE IDEA OF IDIOTS GETTING ON THE BOARD AND ACTING LIKE THEIR SOME SPEACIAL EXPERTS WHEN YOU POST A QUESTION, EVEN THOUGH THERE IS SOME EXPERTS WHO WILL GLADLY HELP YOU. I CAN UNDERSTAND IF YOU POST A QUESTION WHICH LIST A SOURCE OR SOMETHING THAT BREAKS A RULE. BUT YOU SHOULD NOT GET YOUR ASS ON THE BOARD SAYING POST ARE DUMB, I HAVE BEEN USING GEAR FOR YEARS NOW AND ALLS I WAS DOING WAS POSTING A QUESTION THAT I HAD FOR ABOUT A CUTTING CYCLE HE IS GOING TO DO REGARDLESS OF WHAT ANYONE SAYS. THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY. I WOULD PROBABLY USE ONE LESS PRODUCT ALSO.

ambiguity being that you have both bulkers and/or cutters listed. dunno if JD was calling your post dumb or not...maybe a reaction to the amount of gear listed.
peace!

dude that is a stupid question, just search the board, you will find more in doing that than you will asking a question like that and hoping to get a decent answer.

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN

SOME OF YOU MOTHER F__ckers act is if you are some kind of super experts or something. if you were you would be a mod and not skimming over the discussion boards saying what the hell is a stupid question. alls i did was ask a question about cutting. you obviously do not know as much as you think you do about d-ball. i do not use it to cut, but a friend of mine said that he knew a few guys that did use it in small doses during a cutting cycle. that is the reason why i posted the question about using it during a cutting cycle. i have been lifting weights and using gear for years alot of times through trial and era and i know what the hell i am doing. there is no exact instructions for gear use. it is just what you hear from other individuals experiences. gear does not effect every individual the same way. some idiots take tons of gear and still look like shit. some folks take a little and grow like a tree. my point is do not get your ass on the board telling me i asked a stupid question. this is a damn discussion board. and i know your are not an MD or Chemist.

I'm with you Blackdoog. Some of these guys think they're a notch above everyone for some unknown reason. If they don't have something positive or constructive to say they should just go on to the next post. Maybe they're just trying to get their post #'s up to look more credible.

Top Bottom