Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen/T3 Cycle help for female

LittleKitty

Hi Guys..

I posted this earlier today but goofed, so here it is again.

I haven’t posted in this forum before, but I’ve been reading along for months now. I’m female, 34.. and my fat loss has come to a total standstill. I've been eating clean and that means no cheats except a reasonable “free meal” once a week and I count that in with my total calories for the day.. I have 30 pounds to lose and I want it off by Christmas.

After months of reading and research I have decided worked out a 9 week t3/clen cycle which I have attached. (4 weeks of t3, over lapped with 3 weeks clen/break/3week clen) I would love and appreciate some solid feedback/critique. I don’t want mess this up!

CLICK HERE to look at my Cycle

Other info that might be helpful:
I work out six days a week

Cardio: T/Th/Sat – 40-60 mins moderate intensity, M/W/F, 20 mins HIIT (all on the Stairmaster, I can’t jog.)
Lifting: 3 days a week: pushes, pulls, legs.
Diet: Hi Protein/low carb/lowfat

I've been cycling the ECA stack but it doesn't seem to do much after a very short period of time... phentermine also works for about a week and then.. nothing. I seem to adapt very quickly to things.

I have two other specific questions:
1) Does anyone know if t3 has an effect on birth control pills?
2) How long to wait until I start the next cycle? I was thinking 6-8 weeks.

SMOOCHES to all of you for your wisdom and willingness to help out those you don’t even know. :angel: I believe that we lift ourselves higher by holding out our hand to others.

~LK

Last edited:
Top Bottom