Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australia Syd Group, makers of Anabolic ST....

emptywallet

Recently, I've seen alot of this gear around in my area. Its made in australia? I've heard its they were formally known as jurox or something. I'd like to know if anyone knows anything about it, whether its legit, and possibly and results off of it. The deca in particular. Anyone? Here's a photo of the line up:
http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=&postid=480231

Any ideas? I won't post their website here as I think thats against the rules but anyone have any ideas? I saw some positive posts on it over at anabolicreview. Anyone? They are the Syd/Australia group i believe.

I've used their winny, could take a couple of pics if you'd like. Stuffs not good for shooting though, I know its micronized but you still need a big needle, hurts too-but its good.

This stuff is not micronized, infact you can see the particles in the bottle, I did 2 bottles of Suspension (Anabolic TS) and I finally figured out a way to get it through a 25G pin, after a waste of about 15ml's

Top Bottom